Day Of Event Coordinator
It’s important to have a professional in charge of it all and we will be there every step of the day to set up and style your event, managing all your outside vendors and keeping it a well oiled machine.
What is Included
• 2 person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through. We want to learn your vision inside and out! The second to go over all final decisions (both Approx. 1 hour, and must be pre-scheduled)
• Complete management and day-of execution for up to 12hrs.
• Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day of.
• Timeline sheets, Floor plan details, vendor/POC lists provided for easy to fill out info.
• Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
• Timeline creation and run of show of Event day details and distributed to vendors. – we keep everyone in check!
• Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted vendors listed on your vendor form and confirm their arrival times, get insurance info, meal counts, confirm services booked and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the event.
• Greet vendors and be point of contact the day of your event ~ this way no one is bothering you with questions or concerns!
• Cue honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
• Assist with VIP family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there to help if needed.
• Set-up and styling of decor elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
• Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
• Professional Day of Event Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of event day management ~ every event includes (1) coordinator.
• Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors.
• Retrieve gifts / cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
• Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member.
• Set Up/Tear down of “The Gala’s” rented items.
• Trash Clean up and removal (this does not include a deep cleaning of facilities which is required after your event, separate cleaning packages available)