Day of Wedding Coordinator
A Day-of Coordinator for your big day will ensure a lot of those contract details get carried out, as they will be there the whole day working alongside all your other vendors making sure everything is going smooth. This person exclusively handles the needs of the couple and the family or bridal party, ensuring the VIPs are well taken care of.
Some of our responsibilities as a Wedding Day Coordinator are, but are not limited to: setting up and styling the venue, setting up your place cards and gift table, adding any extra decor elements that you planned all the way to make sure everything is ready for the ceremony. Some other responsibilities include making sure all the vendors are on-site on time, prepared and fully briefed of any important wedding day details (even the last minute changes and updates), directing guests to their seats, distributing the bridal flowers to the bridal party and family, lining every one up for the ceremony processional, giving your musicians queues, wrangling up family and friends for photos, bustling the bride’s gown, facilitating the formalities of the event, packing up all of your decorations and gifts at the end of the night and making sure all guests safely leave for the after party…. and the list goes on! We do this all while making sure the day is going according to plan and taking care of any issues without bothering the bride and groom. We become the point person on the wedding day for vendors and other staff, and can hand out final payments and tip envelopes as well.
What is Included
• 3 in person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through. We want to learn your wedding vision inside and out! (Approx. 1 Hour each, to be scheduled ahead of time)
• Complete wedding management and day-of execution for up to 12hrs.
• Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day of.
• Venue walk-through to go over details of the wedding day.
• Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
• Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned.
• Timeline creation and run of show of wedding day details and distributed to vendors. – we keep everyone in check!
• Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors listed on your vendor form and confirm their arrival times, get insurance info, meal counts, confirm services booked and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the wedding.
• Greet wedding vendors and be point of contact the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering you with questions or concerns!
• Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
• Assist in Choreography of Ceremony
• Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
• Assist with bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there to help if needed.
• Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
• Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
• Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management ~ every wedding includes (1) wedding coordinator.
• Set Up/Tear down of “The Gala’s” rented items.
• Trash Clean up and removal (this does not include a deep cleaning of facilities which is required, separate cleaning packages available)
• Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy having the best day of your life!
• Retain the marriage license for officiant.
• Retrieve wedding gifts / cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
• Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
• Most importantly, FULL access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” ~ Trust us, it always comes in handy!